Serve-Ag stocks a comprehensive range of crop protection products. The company has developed very strong relationships with all the major global crop protection companies ensuring agribusiness clients have access to the latest technology.
Crop protection products
- Crop protection products
- 'Australian Antiques Roadshow' uncovers ancient artefacts found by farmers September 21, 2018On Australian farms, families have been uncovering ancient Aboriginal artefacts for generations and now they're being encouraged to show them to researchers.
- Adelaide man charged over false report of strawberry contamination September 21, 2018South Australian police charge a man with making a false report after alleging that his daughter had bitten into a strawberry that contained a needle.
- Strawberry sales increase as consumers rally behind farmers September 21, 2018Strawberry sales bounce back after a week that featured dumped strawberries, social media-driven strawberry recipe campaigns and strong support for the industry from state and federal leaders.
- Strawberry needle scare reaches Top End, with first NT case September 21, 2018A needle is found in a punnet of strawberries bought in a Darwin supermarket, as police investigate more than 100 reports of needle-tampering cases across the country.
- Abattoir roof protest over September 21, 2018Activists have moved off of the roof of a South Australian abattoir after earlier protesting footage they allege shows sheep, cattle and pigs being killed inhumanely at the site.
- Sixth-generation farmer leaves industry after ongoing stress from dairy crisis September 20, 2018A Victorian dairy farmer whose family has been farming for 164 years walks away from his Gippsland farm because of ongoing stress from the dairy crisis, which led to his late diagnosis of Tourette Syndrome.
- Axing labour hire laws an 'attack' on vulnerable workers, union says September 20, 2018A legal scheme targeting labour hire companies that exploit vulnerable workers, and introduced following a Four Corners investigation, is set be scrapped by the SA Government, with unions vowing to fight the move.
- Rare caesium mine opens in Western Australia September 20, 2018The Sinclair caesium mine — just the third of its kind in the world — officially opens near Norseman, in WA's south.
- Mango season heats up in Northern Territory September 20, 2018Mango fans rejoice, the NT is forecast to produce about 4 million trays this year with the popular fruit already being sent to southern markets.
- Should drought-affected farmers get a water rebate? September 20, 2018Livestock SA president Joe Keynes says the State Government should investigate a water rebate for pastoralists struggling with the drought.
Serve-Ag are hosting sessions in Latrobe, Breadalbane and Bothwell on Irrigation Design...Learn More
You’re invited! Serve-Ag in conjunction with Tama Tapex Agri are pleased to...Learn More